As a blogger, I feel accomplished only after sharing this disclosure policy.
Information presented on Soft-Reviewed is intended for informational purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial advice.
While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time.
I am not a personal finance professional and you should seek out a professional before making any financial decisions.
This blog at times accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
The products I promote are always something I believe in.
If it’s not something I have personally used, I will say so but will make sure I fully trust the product to deliver as advertised. If I don’t believe in the company or what it offers, I won’t share it.
My readers are more important than compensation. I would never share a deal just to make a buck.
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: Soft-Reviewed is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply, and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
- Soft-Reviewed may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help to keep this site up and running!
- You will see ads in my content, sidebars, and footers – and I receive compensation for them as a Mediavine partner.
- The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. However, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts I make in this blog. I always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For any further questions feel free to contact me here.
Thank you for your support!